NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENT
When you call 913-327-7505 for a new patient appointment, you will speak to a receptionist who will be available to answer your questions and collect some information. You will be asked about contact information, insurance, referral source, and what provider you would like to see. Certain paperwork needs to be completed before the first appointment. Please arrive 30 minutes before your new patient appointment.
- Please come at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- We will need to make a copy of your insurance card
- Please bring completed paperwork with you
- Our clinicians usually run on-time so your appointment normally starts and ends as scheduled
- Here are Directions to our office
- Please note: Patients who fail to show up for a new appointment and fail to notify our office they are not coming will not be allowed to reschedule until a "No Call/No Show" fee is received in our office. Patients who are new to our clinic will not be able to schedule any further appointments should they violate the policy twice.